Friday, June 6, 2008

The PROJECT!




As you all are aware of the project from hell that we have been working on for the last 2 weeks, I thought I would set up some pictures so that you all did not think I was lying.. :) It is now finished and sprinklers are now in. And no worries, there is no talk of hurting each other or anything... We are still happy (till i have to dig another hole.) Also, if you look at the garden we built, you will see a little one in the other yard. we built that for our neighbors due to having extra dirt.... Next step, sod. Anyone want to come help?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow Mike! That's all I got to say! Looks great!

Kim A. Hodges said...

I agree with Millie! That looks great. Maybe I should have you do all my new landscaping projects in the years to come. I'm sure Roger would rather another guy helping him than me. :) I'm glad you guys finally started blogging!

If you are going to be home over the 4th, we will try to swing by & see you...not to help with sod though. :)

April said...

oh mike......I look and I have flashbacks...he he he It looks great can't wait to have a BQ with you guys....your garden looks great too!